We payed a visit to Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, upon driving up the roadway to the resort you feel like you have stepped back in time to the 1950’s/60’s.
Located at 6500 Adventure Way, Orlando, FL 32819.
Guest rooms feature a really striking bold design with a retro feel. There is free wifi running throughout the hotel for registered guests
On site at Universal Orlando Resort, the new hotel is a destination within itself , Cabana Bay guests can experience incredible amenities throughout the hotel, including:
· Galaxy Bowl – a 10 lane bowling alley with full service restaurant
· Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio
· Iconic dive tower waterslide and splashing into a 10,000 square foot zero-entry pool in the Cabana Courtyard
· Swizzle Lounge or Atomic Tonic – Were you can pick up a speciality retro themed cocktail
· Bayliner Diner – A food court with something for everyone to enjoy including a salad bar, burgers, sandwiches, pizza, pasta and grab-and- go items
· A second 8,000-square-foot zero entry pool, Universal Orlando’s first lazy river at an on-site hotel, The Hideaway Bar & Grill, and additional moderately-priced family suites and value-priced standard guest rooms. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort will feature a total of 1,800 rooms – 900 family suites and 900 standard guest rooms.
Rates for the family suites begin at $174 per-night, and can run as low as $134 per-night depending on the length of stay. Rates for the standard guest rooms – begin at $119 per night, and can run as low as $93 per-night.
To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com. Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is co-owned and managed by Loews Hotels & Resorts.
This is a hotel that needs to be seen to be believed.
Benefits of staying at Cabana Bay Beach resort:-
Early Park Admission.
Complimentary package delivery.
Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key.
Complimentary scheduled transportation to Wet ‘n Wild, SeaWorld, and Aquatica.
However there is no water shuttle service like other on site hotels to Universal, there is a complimentary bus service which runs every 5 minutes as well as a walkway which running an average guess may take up to 20 mins to arrive at city walks
Guests will not receive unlimited express pass access (like the deluxe on site hotels)
Guests will not receive benefit of priority seating at full service restaurants (city walks and universals theme parks)
The per night self-parking fee. At Cabana Bay, it costs guests $10.00 per night to park a car . For daytime guests parking is $8.00 for up to 30 minutes, $20.00 up to 24 hours.
Is this a small price to pay, have your say in our comments box below and then why not head over to our forums and discuss – coming soon