The Brick-Tacular Halloween party Built For Kids returns to LEGOLAND Florida Resort on 11 dates in October, featuring a LEGO® lineup of spooky, kooky, brick-tacular activities and extended park hours.
Every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus halloween Monday Oct. 31st, the popular annual event includes:
- A special Halloween-themed fireworks spectacular on 10 of the 11 event dates
- Meet-and-greet opportunities with a ghoulish gallery of LEGO monsters
- A stunning brick-built model perfect for scary selfies and snapshots.
- kid-centric parade free to all guests who come dressed up in costumes
Parked in Market Plaza will be the 13-foot-long Vampyre Hearse, a giant LEGO model inspired by a set from the now-retired LEGO Monster Fighters series. For this year’s Brick or Treat, the hot-rod hearse made out of more than 280,000 LEGO and DUPLO bricks has been enhanced with spooky sound effects and ghostly lights.
Highlights also will include:
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters Vladimir the Vampyre, the Mummy, the Mad Scientist, the Witch and Frankenstein
- Fistfuls of candy while trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail, for kids 12 and under
- A scavenger hunt in MINILAND USA with a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick free to every guest while supplies last, with a special Brick or Treat design chosen this year by our Facebook fans!
- A vampire-themed takeover of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- The popular and delicious Granny’s Apple Fries will once again offer a pumpkin spice variety for a limited time
*With the exception of Monday October 31st (it’s a school night!), each Brick or Treat date will conclude with a creepy-crawly, spider-themed fireworks show at 8 p.m in the skies above Lake Eloise. Pick up a complimentary pair of viewing glasses to add a brick-tastic LEGO twist to the colourful spectacle*
2016 Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly Dates
- Oct 1-2 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct 22-23 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Oct 29, 30 & 31 (Saturday, Sunday & Monday)
Brick or Treat Presented by Shutterfly is an all-day event included with park admission, no extra ticket required!