Just five weeks after we gave you a colorful sneak peek of the all-new vacation oasis currently under construction at LEGOLAND Florida Resort, LEGOLAND announced today that bookings are now open for its second on-site accommodation, the eagerly anticipated LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. Reservations are available for stays beginning June 1st 2017 through September 4th 2017.
To make a reservation at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit www.LEGOLAND.com/florida. Room rates start at $182 and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets are also available.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms
- Whimsical LEGO décor inside and out
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, pool bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A bountiful breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Announced in March 2016 as part of the largest period of growth and expansion in the resort’s nearly five year history, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will join the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, more than doubling on-site accommodations and giving guests even more reasons to play and stay at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.