In the summer of 2018 guests visiting the new Universals Aventura Hotel will arrive at a sleek and stylish space designed to create an affordable chic experience in the heart of a vibrant and relaxing resort atmosphere.
Universals Aventura Hotel has been designed with the connected and value-savvy traveler in mind and it will become the destinations sixth hotel and continue the ongoing growth at Universal Orlando Resort. The 16-story gleaming glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids suites.
It will bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200 when combined with the 400-room expansion of Universals Cabana Bay Beach Resort opening in 2017.
The hotel will feature Universal Orlando’s first ever rooftop bar and grill, where guests will enjoy small plates and craft cocktails while taking in incredible panoramic views of Universal Orlando and the surrounding tropical landscape.
Hotel guests can also dine at a modern food hall offering five unique cuisine options in a marketplace setting. Amenities exclusive to guests staying on-site will include:-
- Early Park Admission to Universals theme parks
- Complimentary on-site transportation
- A relaxing pool with a hot tub
- Kids splash pad area
- Fire pit
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Gift shop
- Car rental facilities
Universals Aventura Hotel will offer guests yet another value priced option when choosing from the wide range of on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort.
The new hotel will neighbor Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and will be just steps away from Universal Orlandos theme parks, Universals new water theme park Volcano Bay and Universal CityWalk, all accessible via walking paths or shuttle service from Aventura Hotel.
Away from the energy of the hotels public spaces, the guest room experience embraces a serene, modern environment with refreshing, natural colors such as sea blue and rose and floor-to-ceiling windows offering sweeping views of the destination.
- Opening Date: Summer 2018
- Style: Modern and sleek 16-story glass tower in the midst of a vibrant and relaxing resort atmosphere.
Rooms: 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids suites
- Amenities: Highlights include Early Park Admission to Universals theme parks, complimentary transportation across the destination, a peaceful pool with a hot tub and kids splash pad, on-site car rental, a gift shop and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
- Dining: Fast-casual food hall with five unique cuisine styles, a rooftop bar and grill featuring small plates, craft cocktails and panoramic views, a lobby bar, a pool bar and Starbucks.
- Reservations: To be accepted in early 2017
information on pricing will be announced at a later date, keep it locked in to Orlando Tourist for all the latest news.