Bring in 2017 at Universal City walks EVE event.
On December 31st 2016 guests can ring in the New Year at EVE, Universal CityWalks exhilarating New Years celebration.
Guests can dance 2016 away on Orlandos largest outdoor dance floor and enjoy unique party zones that include epic entertainment along with delicious signature drinks and unlimited gourmet cuisine.
EVE begins at 8 p.m. and the party doesnt end until 2 a.m. Guests should grab tickets before Dec. 15 for special advance pricing. General admission to EVE includes:
- Access to six CityWalk clubs and venues, including Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food, Bob Marley A Tribute to Freedom, Pat OBriens, the groove, Rising Star and Red Coconut Club
- Music from DJs and live entertainment
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine including beef sirloin and fresh seafood, assorted desserts and more
- Wearable tech LED wristbands presented by Coca-Cola that sync to todays hottest music for a complete party experience
- Midnight champagne toast
- Confetti bursts and dazzling pyrotechnics show
You’re also part of the light show with an LED experience. This wearable technology will light up the party like never before as you celebrate the best night of the year with Coca-Cola and your friends. As seen at performances by some of the world’s biggest touring musical acts, this addition to EVE will make for a united experience and electric atmosphere. As soon as the wristbands start flashing, all hands will be in the air.
Advance General Admission: $109.99 plus tax ($139.99 after 12/15)
Annual Passholder Advance Admission: $98.99 plus tax (Up to six discounted tickets, $125.99 after 12/15)
To purchase tickets visit www.CityWalk.com/EVE