You can be among the first to book reservations for the newest on-site hotel at Universal Orlando Resort Universals Aventura Hotel. Opening August 2018, the sleek and stylish glass tower will consist of 600 guest rooms and bring the total number of on-site hotel rooms at Universal Orlando to 6,200.
Rates start as low as $97 per night for a seven-night stay and $116 per night for a four-night stay in a standard room. When booking, guests will receive a free $50 hotel dining credit (per room) with a four-night stay or a free $100 hotel dining credit (per room) with a seven-night stay or longer. This special introductory offer is valid for reservations booked by September 30th 2017 for stays from August 1st to December 20th 2018.
Universals Aventura Hotel will offer incredible guest benefits, including:
- Early theme park admission
- Complimentary shuttle bus transportation to the theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges with their room key
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to their hotel
- And more!
Universals Aventura Hotel will become the destinations sixth on-site hotel in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co.
Guests experience a fresh and fun way to stay thats both modern and vibrant. With unique offerings like the destinations first rooftop bar, Universals Aventura Hotel will allow guests to sit back and relax while staying in the heart of all the thrills and excitement that Universal Orlando has to offer.
Universals Aventura Hotel, guests are just steps away from Universal Orlandos three amazing theme parks: Universal Studios Florida, Universals Islands of Adventure, and the all-new, Universals Volcano Bay grand opening May 25 as well as Universal CityWalk.
- Opening Date: Book reservations now for stays starting August 1, 2018.
- Introductory Offer: Book by September 30, 2017 for stays between August 1 and December 20, 2018 and receive a free $50 hotel dining credit with a four-night stay and a $100 hotel dining credit with a seven-night stay or longer. Rates start at $97 per night for a seven-night stay and $116 per night for a four-night stay.
- Rooms: 600 guest rooms, including 13 kids’ suites, in an atmosphere thats modern and vibrant and offers spectacular skyline views.
- Amenities: Highlights include a resort-style pool with a hot tub and kids splash pad, a state-of-the-art fitness center, an immersive, high-tech game room, on-site car rental and a gift shop.
- Dining: Fast-casual food hall offering a multitude of cuisine styles, a rooftop bar and grill featuring small plates, drink favorites and commanding views of the destination, a lobby bar, a pool bar and grill, and Starbucks.
- How to Book: To book a hotel stay and explore ticket options for Universal Orlandos three incredible theme parks, visit UniversalOrlando.com or call 800.BE.A.STAR (232-7827).