Shake Shack has announced that the Florida Mall Shack will open its doors on Tuesday, May 30th at 11AM. The Florida Mall Shack is Shake Shack’s third in Orlando and is located at the North Entrance of The Florida Mall between the Plaza and The Dining Pavilion.
The Florida Mall Shack will be spinning up an exclusive frozen custard concrete,
- O-Town Blend – vanilla frozen custard, cookie butter, salted caramel sauce and chocolate truffle cookie dough
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunchcrete – chocolate frozen custard, peanut butter sauce, chocolate toffee and chocolate sprinkles
- Pie Oh My featuring a slice of P is for Pie strawberry rhubarb pie – vanilla frozen custard and slice of P is for Pie seasonal pie
As part of Shake Shack’s mission to Stand For Something Good, the Florida Mall Shack will donate five percent of sales from the Pie Oh My concrete to support BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation, a nonprofit that provides support for children and families living with cancer.
Guests can quench their thirst with a selection of local craft beer from
- Cigar City Brewing
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co
- Shack-exclusive ShackMeister Ale from Brooklyn Brewery
Wine lovers can sip on Shack Red and Shack White, made exclusively for Shake Shack by Frog’s Leap Winery, and Mionetto Prosecco.
The Florida Mall Shack was built with community in mind, the space features a large outdoor patio and plenty of game options, including shuffleboard, cornhole and foosball. In keeping with Shake Shack’s commitment to thoughtful and responsible design, the Florida Mall Shack’s tabletops are made from reclaimed bowling alley lanes by CounterEvolution, chairs are designed by Uhuru using sustainable materials and booths are crafted by Staach using lumber certified by the Forestry Stewardship Council.
Shake Shack is a critically acclaimed, modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its 100% all-natural Angus beef burgers and flat-top Vienna beef dogs (no added hormones and no antibiotics ever), 100% all-natural cage-free chicken (no antibiotics ever), spun-fresh frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, craft beer and wine and more. A fun and lively community gathering place with widespread appeal, Shake Shack has earned a cult-like following around the world.