Do You Think You Have What It Takes To Survive 25
As it looks like more people are waiting on updates for HHN 25 than Kong, Universal decided to Tease us with these!
Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights is celebrating its 25th year this fall with more event nights and even more scares than EVER before. And starting today, you can book a special package to experience it all.
Do you think you have what it takes to survive 25?
During the day, Universal Orlando Resort offers some of pop culture’s most iconic and beloved stories.
But there’s another, darker side to Universal Orlando.
Halloween Horror Nights is the ultimate Halloween event, attracting people from around the world. From the moment you step inside the event’s gates, you become a victim inside your very own horror film. The streets of Universal Studios Florida are transformed into highly-themed scare zones, brought to life with elaborate scenery and teams of menacing “scare-actors” lunging from the shadows and hunting you as prey.
You can brave multiple haunted houses throughout the theme park, as detailed and terrifying as movie sets. Make your way through an unpredictable, multi-sensory labyrinth based on anything from iconic slasher films to hit horror video games to haunting original stories created by Universal’s Entertainment team.
Hear more about the event in the video below with Michael Aiello, Director of Entertainment–Creative Development for Halloween Horror Nights.
This fall, Halloween Horror Nights will mark its 25th year running with a record-breaking 30 event nights. Event dates include:
You can now be among the first to book the newly-announced Halloween Horror Nights 25 Hotel & Ticket Package that combines the excitement of Universal Orlando’s two theme parks by day with the heart-pumping horror of Halloween Horror Nights by night.
- 3-night on-site hotel accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Resort
- 1-night ticket to Halloween Horror Nights 25 (Non-Saturday)
- Special event entry gate for on-site hotel guests until 8 p.m.
- 2-day Park-to-Park ticket to Universal Orlando’s theme parks
- Early Park Admission to select attractions at one Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal one hour before scheduled park opening.
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Upgrade to one of three AAA Four-Diamond deluxe on-site hotels at Universal Orlando Resort to receive complimentary Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines at select attractions in both theme parks all day (a FREE benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day)
- Additional accommodations also available at Universal Partner Hotels
Don’t forget Jack Is Back