Festive Fiesta At Viva La Musica
Scheduled performances now include:
- Saturday, May 9: : Elvis Crespo
- Saturday, May 16: Ednita Nazario
Latin Grammy-nominated Ednita Nazario is a Puerto Rican musician and singer-songwriter with more than 20 albums that have reached platinum and even triple platinum levels. Her albums have claimed the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Top Latin Albums and Top Latin Pop Albums categories. Her landmark record Pasiones produced 11 number one hits in a row, becoming one of the year’s top records. She later made a debut on Broadway in Paul Simon’s musical The Capeman. As her discography continued to grow, Nazario’s releases consistently topped numerous Billboard categories.
Families and friends can celebrate Latin culture at this annual festival featuring live concerts by internationally renowned Latin musical artists, savory authentic cuisine by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, family-friendly activities and unique merchandise from local artisans.
New this year
SeaWorld will transform the park’s garden area into a mini-fiesta for families. There will be monitors to watch the concert from afar, educational activities for children, domino tables, up-close encounters with some of SeaWorld’s amazing animal ambassadors and much more. Viva la Música festival activities begin at 1 p.m. each Saturday with concerts starting at 4 p.m. at Bayside Stadium.
The decadent array of Caribbean and Latin dishes is the tripleta sandwich and frozen piña colada. The tripleta sandwich is a hearty dish full of sizzling flavor made with roast pork, chicken, steak, cheese, potato sticks and a special SeaWorld sauce. Guests may also purchase a frozen piña colada and enjoy it straight out of a freshly cut pineapple.
Some returning favorites include: empanadas, chicharrones (fried pork rinds), bacalaítos (fried salted cod) and piraguas (shaved ice with tropical flavors). Pastries, beers, margaritas, mojitos, cuba libres, sangrias and wines are also available.
- Guests can take advantage of SeaWorld’s VIP experiences and special packages with reserved seating. Packages come with an in-park spending credit that can be used toward savory cuisine, beverages, merchandise, Quick Queue and up-close animal experiences
- Front Row Seating – Starting at just $39, guests can reserve a front row seat (just inches away from the artists) and feel like part of the show. As an added bonus, guests will enjoy $10 toward in-park spending.
- Floor Seating – Starting at just $19, guests can enjoy reserved floor seats right in front of the stage act. This package also includes $10 toward in-park spending.
The best way to experience Viva la Música and all of SeaWorld’s special events throughout the year is with a 2015 SeaWorld Orlando Fun Card, where guests pay for a day and play all year. Plus, for a limited-time, guests who purchase a Fun Card can also enjoy a one-day visit to Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.