Lowes Sapphire Falls Resort Opening Date And Bookings
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal Orlando Resort’s newest hotel, is now taking bookings and will be ready to welcome its first guests on July 14, 2016.
Inspired by the Caribbean—where shoes are optional and relaxation will be calling your name.
It will feature a 16,000 sq. ft. pool, a waterslide and a massive fire pit. In fact, it’ll be the largest pool and fire pit across all of Universal Orlando Resort on-site hotels.
The hotel will have 1,000 guest rooms and 83 suites. The rooms will feature great amenities like free wi-fi, a huge flat screen TV and incredible views.
Drhum Club Kantine – If you’re ready to relax by the pool and enjoy some Caribbean-infused drinks this is where it’s at.
Amatista Cookhouse – With an open exhibition kitchen, you can watch chefs prepare Caribbean fare right in front of you for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It will overlook the lagoon, making you feel like You have made it to paradise.
Now for those perks we’ve all become to love when staying on site at Universal Orlando Resort
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary transportation to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild water park, SeaWorld, and Aquatica
- Universal Orlando character appearances with some of your favorite theme park characters
- And More!
While you can book on the link above many travel agents and tour operators have had it listed for several weeks now in the UK (Virgin, Thomas Cook) so be sure to check with your local travel agents for package deals with flights and car hire.
But for now, why not sit back, relax, grab your self a Rum and check out the video, isn’t it time you escaped to paradise –