The Orlando Eye 1 Year Celebrations
The Orlando Eye will celebrate its first anniversary with special events throughout the week of May 2.
The 400-foot observation wheel opened on May 4, 2015 with grand opening events
- A pyro show
- world renowned aerialist Nik Wallenda walking on the structure of the Orlando Eye as it moved.
This year the Orlando Eye invites guests to come out and celebrate this milestone event, themed in the style of a first birthday party.
The Orlando Eye will offer special gifts in honor of the anniversary to guests randomly throughout the week of May 2-8, including complimentary tickets, Orlando Eye merchandise, VIP packages and gift cards to I-Drive 360 retailers and restaurants, all handed out by the Eye Spy Prize Patrol.
On Wednesday May 4th guests can enjoy a party celebration all day featuring:
- A live DJ inside the Orlando Eye terminal
- Special birthday décor inside Orlando Eye’s capsules
- Balloon artists, face painters, entertainers and magicians throughout the area
- Sweet treats provided by Sugar Factory
- Cupcakes by Publix
- A free digital photo download
- Commemorative tickets
- The Orlando Eye will be lit up in rainbow lighting