Universal Orlando Opens Its Fifth On Site Hotel
Universal Orlando opened its fifth on-site hotel : Loews Sapphire Falls Resort with a special, Caribbean-themed arrival celebration of its first guests.
Cheering team members, a steel drum band, stilt walkers and a colorful burst of streamers inside the hotels stunning lobby greeted the Fajardo family.
The brand new Caribbean-inspired hotel brings the number of Universal Orlando on-site hotel rooms to 5200. A destination within itself, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort is inspired by the scenic rivers and waterfalls of the Caribbean and immerses guests in a highly-themed resort environment using traditional island styling and modern touches.
Guests can experience exceptional amenities and benefits that include:
- Snapping a photo from a water taxi – the hotels dazzling lagoon waterfalls lit up at night, welcoming guests to an island paradise
- Sliding down a water slide – the largest on-site pool at Universal Orlando Resort, complete with a childrens play area, two sand beaches and fire pit
- Sampling innovative, Caribbean-inspired food – the signature mojo marinated rotisserie chicken at Amatista Cookhouse, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Taking a one-of-a-kind cocktail journey – a rum captain and sampling some of the 75 rums being poured in Strong Water Tavern
- Easing into island time – the tasteful, relaxed design of the hotels guest rooms and suites, and just outside awaits the excitement and adventure of two incredible theme parks
- Enjoying Early Park Admission – to the Universal Orlando theme parks one hour before the theme park opens, along with complimentary resort-wide transportation and other benefits
Summer season rates start at $172 per night for a seven-night stay and value season rates start at $117 per night for a seven-night stay. To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit www.universalorlando.com/sapphirefalls.