The Fourth Annual “A Celebration Of Harry Potter” At Universal Orlando 2017
Wizards grab your wands it’s that time of the year with dates and information of this years A Celebration Of Harry Potter.
Harry Potter fans rejoice as the Fourth annual “A Celebration of Harry Potter,” hosted by Universal Orlando Resort and Warner Bros.
This special weekend event will take place January 27th through 29th 2017 and will be full of exciting experiences that will allow guests to celebrate J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.
All general admission park guests will have the opportunity to:
- Attend Q&A sessions with select film talent (complete talent lineup will be announced at a later date)
- Experience and participate in the interactive and unique exhibits at the “A Celebration of Harry Potter” Expo, featuring brand partners from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World such as Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Pottermore, Scholastic, MinaLima, and Harry Potter: The Exhibition
- Enjoy special panels and demonstrations regarding various aspects of the Harry Potter stories
Guests will also be able to visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hogsmeade at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida. Plus, ride the Hogwarts Express between the two lands with a Park-to-Park ticket.
Special vacation packages, including
- Annual passholder packages, are on sale now.
- On-site hotel packages start at $249 per adult per night, including tax, and include exclusive benefits such as special guest access to the “A Celebration of Harry Potter” Expo, admission to a private evening reception in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and special guest access to panels and demonstrations.
- three-night hotel accommodations, three day Park-to-Park tickets to both Universal Studios Florida & Universal’s Islands of Adventure and more.
Packages are available on a first come, first served basis.
For complete package details, visit www.universalorlando.com/celebration.
*A Celebration of Harry Potter” is another magical experience from J.K. Rowling’s Wizarding World.*