Step Into Nintendo At Universal Orlando
Imagine stepping into a larger than life Nintendo adventure when Gigantic Piranha Plants spring to life, Question blocks, power-ups and more immerse you into a real life game with Mario and all his friends there to pull you into the brand new world.
You will enter an entire realm filled with iconic Nintendo excitement, gameplay, heroes and villains.
The creative visionaries behind Nintendos legendary worlds and characters are working together with the creative teams behind Universals blockbuster theme park attractions. Their goal is to bring the characters, action and adventure of Nintendo video games to life within Universal theme parks.
The new themed areas come as the result of a global partnership between Universal Parks & Resorts and Nintendo.
- Nintendo themed areas are coming to Universal Studios Japan, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios Hollywood
- These will be expansive, immersive and interactive. They will be highly themed and authentic environments filled with multiple attractions, shops and restaurants
- Guests will feel as if they are playing inside their favorite games this time in real life
- There will be something for everyone regardless of their age or gaming experience level
- Planning and creative work on these areas is well underway they will open separately over the next several years
Each Universal theme park will announce details of its specific Nintendo areas so stay tuned to Orlando Tourist for more details as we get it.