Volcano Bay Tickets On Sale Now For 2017
Its official you can now purchase tickets or a 3 Park vacation package to experience Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure and a water theme park that will be filled with unbelievable thrills, known as Volcano Bay.
Universal’s third theme park opens in June 2017 and will completely revolutionize the water park experience. The water theme park will feature innovative technology that will allow families to spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the parks attractions from a multi-directional wave pool with sandy beaches, a peaceful winding river and speeding body slides that drop from the top of the volcano into the waters below.
On Sale Now
Universal Orlando 3 Park Ticket
- 3-Park Multi-Day Ticket to Universals Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universals Volcano Bay
- Options available from 2 to 5 days in duration
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $244.99 for adults
- 3-day, 3-park base ticket starting at $234.99 for children
- A 3-day, 2-park base ticket to Universals Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida starts at $204.99 per adult and $194.99 per child
Splash, Stay and Play Vacation Package
- Starting at $115 per adult, per night, tax inclusive
- 4-Night Hotel Accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 3-Park, 4-Day Base Ticket to Universals Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida and Universals Volcano Bay
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk
- Complimentary scheduled transportation between hotel & Universal Orlando
- Early Park Admission to Universals Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens and of course Universals Studios and Islands Of Adventure.
- To book this vacation package and save up to $100, visit https://www.universalorlando.com/Vacation-Packages/Splash-Stay-Play.aspx
As of right now we have no details on how the annual pass system will be incorporated to accommodate Volcano bay, if it will be at all.
once we have the details we will keep you all updated
Florida Resident Tickets
As of right now no details have been released on the Florida Resident discount.
Once we have the information on the annual pass and Florida resident tickets we will update this post.
Centred around a 200-foot tall volcano, Universals Volcano Bay will offer a variety of experiences from daring to serene. Guests will be transported to a tropical paradise featuring unique attractions, including the state-of-the-art Krakatau Aqua Coaster. As part of their admission guests will receive the innovative TapuTapu wearable that allows them to access virtual lines and trigger special effects around the park all with a simple tap.