Busch Gardens Food And Wine Festival Returns This Spring
A world of taste awaits at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s third annual Food & Wine Festival.
Returning this spring for an extended nine weeks of chart-topping artists and culinary masterpieces. Food And Wine Festival will run Saturdays and Sundays from March 4th through April 30th.
The headlining act start at 7 p.m on Gwazi Field, Artists kicking off the festival include:-
- Saturday, March 4: Daughtry
- Sunday, March 5: Andy Grammer
- Saturday, March 11: Goo Goo Dolls
- Sunday, March 12: Kool & The Gang
- Saturday, March 18: Young the Giant
- Sunday, March 19: Jason Isbell & John Hiatt Trio
- Saturday, March 25: NBC’s The Voice finalists Craig Wayne Boyd & Adam Wakefield
- Sunday, March 26: El Gran Combo
- Saturday, April 1: DNCE
- Sunday, April 2: Walk Off The Earth
- Saturday, April 8: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 9: Daya and Matt Nathanson
- Saturday, April 15: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 16: Newsboys
- Saturday, April 22: Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Sunday, April 23: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Saturday, April 29: Coming Soon!
- Sunday, April 30: Coming Soon!
The festival returns with exciting new cuisine including :-
- duck tacos
- lobster ravioli
- bacon mac & cheese
- brown sugar rubbed pork belly
- banana foster panna cotta
- gator bites
- cabernet-filled chocolates
- expanded selection of wines, craft brews and cocktails
*Food and beverage is not included with park admission and is available for an extra fee. Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages*