Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure the epic new addition to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter will soar into Universal Orlando and become the most highly themed, immersive coaster experience yet.
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will combine a new level of storytelling and innovative coaster technology with rich environments and sets including :
- an actual forest with more than 1,200 live trees
- ride vehicles that were designed to maximize the feel of “the freedom of flight” -the coaster will go up to 50 mph, including backwards at times
Re-ridability will also come into play here, as both Hagrid’s motorcycle and the bike’s sidecar will provide two different experiences and what are sure to be small details and hidden Easter eggs placed all throughout the attraction.
It will also give guests the unique opportunity to join Hagrid on a journey to one of the most mysterious places in the wizarding world, the Forbidden Forest. With Hagrid as their guide, guests will fly deep into the Forbidden Forest and brave the mysteries and thrills beyond the grounds of Hogwarts castle on a groundbreaking coaster experience unlike any other.
It all begins when guests (starting at 48” tall – another nugget in todays reveal) join Hagrid’s Care of Magical Creatures class and board magical motorbikes specially designed to make them feel the freedom of flight. Guests will either ride the motorcycle or board the adjacent sidecar as they embark on a journey that will bring them closer to some of the wizarding world’s rarest magical creatures. As they make their way through the Forbidden Forest…things don’t go as planned.
During Hagrid’s Adventure, guests will:
- Experience a freewheeling coaster flight where they’ll twist, turn and rush forward and backward at speeds up to 50 mph into the dark forest
- Encounter some of the wizarding world’s rarest magical creatures, such as a majestic Centaur, a swarm of mischievous Cornish Pixies, Fluffy, the three-headed dog – and even a creature that’s never been seen in the films
- Hurl past challenging obstacles, become entangled in a thicket of Devil’s Snare and so much more …while encountering a few surprises along the way.
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will be an amazing new addition (I’m sure most of us will miss Dueling Dragons) to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.